Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pushing back ...

Well, the push up challenge is certainly living up to its name.

Day 1, week 4 (take 2, or is it 3, now) is 21, 25, 21, 21 >32. I hit them all (as usual) except the last, in which I only got to 20, took a 30 second break, then got the last 12.

For Day 2, I'm thinking about taking a longer break. The break is usually 90 seconds. The plans themselves say "longer if necassary," but I'm the kind of guy who plays through a video game on the hardest setting the first time, the kind who won't increase the break until its absolutely necassary. What does that make me? Stubborn? Stupid?

Anyway, today I'll probably, I don't know, go to 120, maybe 180, on my break in an attempt to hit the number. Then next week, maybe I'll take the break before the last set in Day 1 to 90 or 120.

No comments:

Post a Comment