Got through the first part, 29, 33, 29, 29. A little problem at toward the end. And the good news: the first 29 came pretty easy. I think my exhaustion test should yield somewhere in the neighborhood of 40. I'm thinking to the North of that, but we'll see.
The last 29 were tough. I tried to phsych myself up for those final 40, but to no avail. I did 12, took a minute, 13, took 30 seconds, and finished off the last 10.
Is it possible I'm getting weaker?
Not really. First off, 30 used to be my high water mark. I actually used to do 30, 20, 10. Then, I was doing other exercises mixed in. Even so, 29 is now just a blip on the way to 120 push ups in 8 minutes and 160 in probably 10 or 12 minutes. I could have done 120 before I started, but the last few sets would have been 10s. And there probably would have been 2 or 4 sets of them.
I just seem to lack that "upper" gear I had last week and during Day 1 this week. I think maybe it is because I'm working out on my non challenge days. That ends today.
Saturday I'll run my test and post my results. Sunday or Monday morning, I'm not sure which yet, I'll start the next week & work out in the evenings of those days, so I have an entire day of rest, instead of working out in the evening and doing the challenge the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment