Monday, April 6, 2009

Ugh - so much to do, so much to do, so much to do, so much to do*

Fairly busy week.

I didn't write Sunday night, so I'd like to write twice this week. I like going Sunday and having one weekday available to me. This week it seems like it will be twice during the week. I need to write twice a week now. Have to write twice a week. First, I've got a couple ideas bouncing around in my head and I'm worried a richoccett is going to hit my brain. Second, I've got a deadline in my head I achingly don't want to miss because it will be nice to be finished, plus, it meshes well with other events that occur during that time. Just has to be done, that's all.

I've got a couple other projects going. The handle on our inside screen door broke Sunday night, that needs fixed. Pump on our outside screen door broke a month ago. Ditto. Back fence is leaning pretty bad. Ditto. Need to finish the fireplace and look for furniture.

I've got another personal growth project planned, but that's for another post. Maybe later today, maybe tomorrow.

(* Read the headline to this song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment