Thursday, April 30, 2009

The mouth of the beast

Just a couple quick comments because, well, frankly, I don't have much to say.

Wrote Tuesday night and was pretty productive. I was worried I was running out of ideas, but I've found that as a write, I usually expound upon what I have, so its all good. The sheer weight of the project is lifted, but now there is the fear of the end. I mean, if its junk, at least when its unfinished junk I can fix it. Once its written and done, well, that's my best product. If its still junk, that ain't good. In other words: I'm in the mouth of the beast.

Ugh. That last just reminds me that I CAN NOT seem to beat this boss in Ninja Gaiden. I'd actually like to move on because I'm frustrated as hell with it and because I'd like to beat the game and play another.

Loving Scratch Beginings so far. Loving might be a touch strong, but I'm liking it a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment