I don't even want to post what I ate today. I had to leave the office for lunch while they upgraded my computer. Which was perfect, because I needed to pick up onions for dinner. Mission accomplished.
This all goes down hill when I saw M&Ms, on clearance, for $1.39 instead of $3+. Mmmmmmmm. M&Ms. I won't say how much of the bag I ate.
Well, OK, twist my arm why don't you. I will say: I didn't eat any of the bag.
Now, as to what was inside the bag, well ... I found the contents less resistible, sadly. Let's just say I won't have any bugs at my cube due to food lying around. Thankfully, I only opened 1 of the 2 bags I bought. But when I thought about what I ate, it made me physically sick.
I also bought some chips and salsa (fruit/vegetable alert!) and had a sandwich for lunch, so it wasn't a total loss. Right?
I can commiserate...
ReplyDeleteMy coworker and I went to the dollar store for decorations. They happened to have tastykake dounuts on sale. 12 donuts for $1? I'd be crazy to pass that up. I'd also be crazy to eat ... well let's just say too many of them in 2 days' time.
I figure hang your head in shame, do a good work out, and start anew the next day.
Well, at least I'm not the only one.
ReplyDeleteBut as I posted, I'm starting this "Belly Off" program to see if it can get me to lose weight. The M&M binge certainly won't help.
They had almonds, a pretty healthy food, and were damn good.
Least they had redeeming qualities.
ReplyDeleteDonuts do not. :)
Good luck on sticking to the new program.