Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Guess what is neat about this picture

Keep looking. I'll post the answer below, in the same color as the background, so you'll have to highlight it to see it. Hint: It has to do with the swirls you see.














Answer: The "blue" and "green" swirls are actually the same color. Yep, it's true. If you use your fingers to kind of isolate them, you can tell, but download the pic and check it in PS.

Via Volokh conspiracy via someplace else.

4 comments:

  1. and I'll admit I checked in PS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says alot about "eye-witness" accounts of events and crimes, me thinks.

    I'd hate to be convicted of a crime based on testimony to the fact that these two stripes are of different colors.

    Guess it also reminds me to constantly, constantly, question what we think is correct and how we perceive the world in relation to how it actually is.

    ReplyDelete