Tuesday, July 14, 2009

100

Know what was neat about my last post? Yeah, yeah, yeah, the "green" and "blue" swirls are both really the same color. You are soooo early July 14.

No, well, yes, that was pretty neat. But what I was referring to was the fact that it my 100th post.

Happy 100th post, 1000 & 1 Things!

Having gotten to 100, and now 101, I think this is a good place to stop blogging. Really, after 100 posts, I've got nothing left to say.

j/k. As if I could have nothing left to say! I am flirting with quitting at 1001, though. So keep your calenders in say mid-2013 open.

2 comments:

  1. Will there be cake?

    Because you know what they say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.

    But I just need you to go through that room there to get it. Oh, and then into the room on your left. Don't mind the flames, your protective suit is designed to withstand the heat.

    ReplyDelete