Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm not F'n around

Seriously.

I've about had it with asshats trying to run other peoples' lives. Its gotten to the point where I'm kinda bitter.

And, shhhhh, I'm not gonna file my Census form in protest. Oh, I may eventually. But I'm going to prolong it as long as possible.

Like I said, I'm getting bitter.

A nice vacation may be just what I need. Oh, and I think I need to stay off the Libertarian posting boards. Little too much echo, if you catch my drift.

The good news is that I've finally scaled a year-long writer's block. Chalk the delay up to my fear of heights. Chalk it up to being a crappy writer. Chalk it up to laziness. Chalk it up to my habit of never really finishing anything. Heck, chalk it up to the Man in the Sky for all I care.

Tonight I wrote - for the first time really - towards the ending of Falsley Accused. About half way, maybe 30% of the way towards the end of the road that remains. I actually know - for the first time - the "how" of how it will end. Sorta. More like I know the road I'll take, that the road heads East, and that it passes through 3 towns. Where exactly I'll end up, well, that's the exciting part.

Hoping to take the rough draft on vacation with me for review and light editing, notation and rewriting of the crappy parts.

So... the entire thing.

2 comments:

  1. More like I know the road I'll take, that the road heads East, and that it passes through 3 towns.

    That is a great way to describe the writing process.

    ReplyDelete