Well, its the end of April. Spring is here. I'm 34 years old this month. And we are one third of the way through the year. Good god. Anyhow, its a good time to look at how I've been doing on Better Bryan X, and where I need some work. So here goes...
1: Donate or volunteer more often than in 2009
Not too bad. I volunteered on Earth Day (April 21) and have donated some money already. (Success!)
2. Be lessy petty/condesending
This is really a stupid ... j/k. Actually, I think I'm doing well on this one. Compassion and all that.
3. Cut out the sighing at R.
Mission, as they say, accomplished.
4. Keep the house more clean, more often
Uh, I'd say "I'm working on it." R. would probably say "really?"
5. More focus at work
More. Not a lot; but more. If you ignore that I'm doing this during work hours.
6. Spend 15 minutes/week in meditation/silent
If you count the minutes before I nod off at night, then check. If you don't, well, F-.
7. Talk less/listen more
Sure... what was that you said?
8. Stop singing so many bastardized songs, especially to the dog
I was doing so well. Then I wasn't.
9. DLCAMMSM (Not for publication goal)
If only becaus I'm not putting myslf into this situation as much, I suppose. Still, that counts, doesn't it?
10. ERA goal (Not for publication goal)
100% accomplished!
No comments:
Post a Comment