Thursday, September 9, 2010

Better Bryan X (late) Mid Year Review

No need for an explanation, let's get right down to it.

1: Donate or volunteer more often than in 2009 - Success. Yeah!
2. Be lessy petty/condesending - I think success, but its probably an ongoing battle.
3. Cut out the sighing at R - Success, Yeah! I beat her more now, but that wasn't on the list (I keed, I keed; I also use somewhat derogatory accents in blog posts!)
4. Keep the house more clean, more often - Success, mostly. Yeah.
5. More focus at work - (again, if you ignore that I'm this post at work - Success, Yeah!)
6. Spend 15 minutes/week in meditation/silent -15 mintues? I meditate while I'm stuck at red lights and in traffic. 15 mintues/week. Probably not, but its a start.
7. Talk less/listen more - abject failure
8. Stop singing so many bastardized songs, especially to the dog - abject failure.
9. DLCAMSM (Not for publication goal) - eh
10. ERA goal (Not for publication goal) - done

1 comment:

  1. 7. Talk less/listen more - abject failure

    ...cough...

    But you're doing well on the others, so yay!!

    ReplyDelete