Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in review

Well, I've at this blogging thing for a year now.

Actually, a little more than a year. Anway, I thought it would interesting to see what topics/labels my posts most commonly fell into. Admittedly, not all my posts had/have labels, and this is certainly self selected. And I posted like 7 times in 2008 that I'm just going to lump into 2009. Sue me.

But I thought it might be a neat introspection into what was on my mind and who I was in 2009 and for a very short period in very late 2008. Here goes.

Top 9 Labels Used in 2009 @ 1000 & 1 Things:

1 Writing - 16
2 Fitness - 13
3 Politics - 11
3 Books - 11
5 Interesting tidbits - 9
6 Happiness - 5
7 Interesting thoughts - 5
7 Push up Challenge - 5
9 Video Games -4

1 comment:

  1. That's actually and interesting way to track what you've done with your year.

    I'd do it for 2009, but I often forget tags. Perhaps for 2010

    ReplyDelete