Friday, November 6, 2009

So, how about that!?

So, how about that.

Just before the great caffeine reduction of 2009 I was having trouble sleeping. More specifically, I wasn't sleeping through the night. Instead, I was waking up several times. And when I did sleep through the night, I wasn't feeling very rested as a result.

And I usually sleep like a rock. Deep and sound and thorough.

So, it couldn't have been the caffeine, right?

But today is Friday. It's Day 5 and I feel like I'm largely beyond the withdrawal symptoms. I feel reinvigorated instead of hung over. And for the last 2 or 3 days I've slept deeply and very well. So, maybe it was the caffeine. Its 9:30 a.m. So, not to make too big a deal about it before the afternoon crash zone, but I feel pretty good.

Damn good.

Maybe "new" normal good.

And once this little test is over, I'll report back comparing "old" normal and "new" normal before I go and screw it up by reintroducing caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment