Renee is back in the state & in house! Yeah.
I tried writing last night, but got nothing done. Well, I added like 8 words to a past piece. I had an ending all planned, but now I'm thinking that a similar ending earlier in the story might be more relevant. I'm going to end it that way, and maybe write an addendum that I can always add later. Now, its occuring to me that the original ending is redundant to the new ending.
Our new furniture (coach, chair) came today! Yeah.
I'm in the middle of my work outs. Week 4 of 8, I believe. Or 3. Not sure. It doesn't really matter much. This time around the workouts don't change weekly.
Finished my video game, clearing the way for more writing time.
Plan on reading more.
Work today has been crazy busy.
Whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment