Everything from
- my love of the Philadelphia Eagles,
- to love of and experiences with different teas
- to my love of fitness
- to my goal to lose weight
- to my struggles writing the novel I'm working on,
- to the struggles getting it (hopefully) published,
- to work on my home,
- to my job,
- to my roots in the the newspaper industry and its struggles
- to my libertarian-leaning political opinions ...
Like I said, 1,000 & 1 things. But let's start with this, hardly unique, but somewhat interesting challenge that I'll be taking on in the next few weeks...
The 100 push up challenge. You can find the whole program here (with any luck).
I'll get into it more later, but here it is in an nut graph - a six or so week program that at the conclusion, will have you doing 100 consecutive push ups. If any readers want to comment and join in, just let me know. I work out pretty regularly, and do push ups 2x a day, 3x a week. I'll probably be dedicating one of those times each day to fulfilling the program. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment